What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know to end self sabotage
- Showing you how to create a mind-set that will never allow you to settle for less
- Showing you how to let go of past negative experiences so you can move forward
- Showing you exactly what self sabotage is so that you can accurately treat it
- Showing you what it takes to not let stress affect everything you do in life
- Showing you the keys to creating persistence and never giving up on yourself
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Self Sabotage Help scores 70.49/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.selfsabotagehelp.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: selfsabotagehelp.com you’ll also be taken through to selfsabotagehelp.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)